Helping museums and public attractions engage their visitors using mobile technology
Marketing & Lead Generation Manager
Want to help us achieve a new level of growth?
We're seeking a Marketing & Lead Generation Manager to join our rapidly growing startup. Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, results-oriented person with a drive to win, an unwavering team spirit, positive attitude, and stellar sense of humor who is eager for an opportunity to grow and make a real impact. In this role, marketing and demand generation is truly yours to own. If you want to jump in and make a real difference this is the opportunity for you.
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to reinforce our brand, drive new leads, and nurture our existing database of leads
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI of marketing spend.
- Implement a marketing automation system to increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads, and improve the integrity of the overall database. -Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the funnel and overall pipeline (e.g. Google PPC, Capterra, Facebook/LinkedIn, PPC, or from content marketing, webinars, events)
- Work with the content marketing team to develop and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- 2+ years of experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS organizations
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills with superb attention to detail
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems.
- Experience managing people
Medical & dental insurance
Health & Dental Benefits
Employee stock options
Flexible vacation policy
Flexible Vacation Policy
Professional development stipends
Team volunteering opportunities
Free museum memberships
360º Feedback Sessions
Cuseum (Techstars '15) at a glance
Cuseum (Techstars '15) focuses on Mobile, Nonprofits, Art, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Cuseum (Techstars '15) has raised $1.408M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015.