Design marketplace that connects people with the world’s best artists
Seasonal Desktop Support (Seasonal)$65k – $65k
1. Serve as a support expert for our Design Operations and Customer Service teams. This will involve troubleshooting technical issues, discussing solutions with fellow IT Support members and documenting any findings within our Zendesk Ticketing platform.
2. Assist with the account creation for a large volume of New Hires joining the company.
3. Help with provisioning workstations utilizing tools such as Microsoft Deployment Tools and Jamf Pro.
1. Passionate for delivering an excellent end-user experience
2. Very attentive and have the ability to follow processes and procedures
Process-oriented and experienced with utilizing a ticketing system such as Zendesk.
3. Willing and able to work shifts that may also include coverage on the weekend during our peak season.
1. 1-2 years of Level 1 Technical Support experience required - we are an 80% PC and 20% Mac environment
2. Strong knowledge of web concepts (i.e. How to clear cache, inspect elements, find issues within Console, change browser settings, etc.) with all browsers.
3. Knowledge of various operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 10, ChromeOS, macOS and iOS.
4. Experience with Google Suite and Active Directory administration
5. Strong people skills and a knack for problem-solving
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Basic knowledge of how an eCommerce business works and operates
1. Advanced working experience within an Active Directory environment.
2. Basic understanding of general Network topology and how to troubleshoot client-side issues.
Medical, dental, and vision
Catered lunch multiple times a week, plus coffee and snacks
50% Employee discounts at Minted.com and 25% for friends and family
Minted at a glance
Minted focuses on Internet, E-Commerce, Crowdsourcing, Design, and Art. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Oakland. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Minted has raised $87M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.