3D Meeting Platform in VR/AR for Collaborative Training & Repair
Sales Associate₹2.4L – ₹5L
1. Sell Imaginate Products and Solutions to enterprise customers/clients by assessing their business requirements.
2. Provide Customer Demo and Presentations.
3. Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, tech events, workshops etc
4. Send marketing emails and carry out outbound calls as part of lead generation.
5. Identify Key Stakeholders and build strong personal relationships resulting in business.
6. Handle the entire sales cycle from Lead Generation to Sales Closure.
Identify Client use cases and prepare Business Proposals.
7. Spot new opportunities with a client for account expansion. (up-selling)
8. Achieve Yearly Sales targets set by the company.
9. Liaise with Technology team to learn the latest development to Imaginate Product line.
10. Assist Marketing and Technology teams with inputs gathered and insights drawn during interactions with clients and prospects.
It goes without saying that the following skills may overshadow what you have above.
1. Understands Technology and Ability to learn new tools.
2. Zeal for Sales and willing to travel extensively.
3. Great Communication/Presentation/Articulation/Writing skills in English
4. Ability to make business proposals.
5. Good negotiation and closing skills.
6. Strong business understanding
7. Experience in VR/AR/MR - preferred but not mandatory
The position is initially based at the engineering center in India (Hyderabad).
Imaginate at a glance
Imaginate focuses on Manufacturing, Aerospace, Augmented Reality, and Virtual Reality. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Imaginate has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2017.