The video-first virtual career fair platform
Customer Success Manager at Highre
Who We Are
Highre is building the video-first virtual career fair platform, helping universities and businesses move job fairs online, seamlessly. Our mission is to democratize the access to talent and opportunities no matter where they are.
With the pandemic, we are getting more attention and growing fast as the world is rapidly moving into the virtual world. We are working with some of the top universities in the world including Columbia University, UCLA, UC San Diego, Bryant University, Florida International University, The American University in Cairo and more, and the employers like Google, Nestle, FBI, Amazon, Disney, Netflix and many of the top names are attending as exhibiting employers.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can grow with us throughout the various growth phases of our team/product/company.
What You Will Be Doing (simultaneously or/and in phases):
- Project/Event Management
- Handling/managing virtual career fairs with multiple universities
- Support Head of Operations to manage project timeline, processes and tasks
- Respond to university customers’ requests and handle issues
- Communicate with the engineering team to resolve product/engineering-related issues and/or requests
Respond to user support emails from students and employers
Process Optimization & Automation
Optimize operations processes and customer support processes
Automate tasks and processes
Other support work
Who You Are:
- Professional level in English
- You get sh*t done!
- Passionate about helping people
- You are a quick learner
- Previous experience in project management
- You are creative, curious, and self-motivated
- You are organized, detail-oriented & disciplined
Plus If You Are:
- Familiar with working on/with data
- Previous experience in helping people work with softwares
- Available between 9am and 6pm Pacific Time (doesn’t matter where you are actually located)
What You Get:
- Working with a truly global & fast growing team with diverse backgrounds!
- Work with the world’s best universities and employers as customers
- Get plugged into the network of the world’s best startup accelerator, Techstars
- Steep learning curve - ABL! (Always Be Learning). We provide all the resources we can
- Be in the fastest growing industry with the rookie startup already gaining the presence!
Send your resume to email@example.com!
Highre at a glance
Highre focuses on Recruiting, College Recruiting, Events, University Students, and Higher Education. Their company has offices in United States, Berlin, Brussels, Seoul, and Cherkasy. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Highre has raised $120K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.