Revolutionising prescription medicines with blockchain
Customer Success and Account Manager - Nevada$35k – $50k
ScalaMed, a mission driven organization, is looking for a self-motivated, energetic, independent, externally facing Account and Customer Success Manager to run our incredibly important pilot launch of ScalaMed in Las Vegas. With the right mix of customer service, marketing, consumer insights, user testing and sales, this individual will be the sole representative representing ScalaMed in Nevada and managing the success of the pilot to ensure we are set up for exponential growth.
ScalaMed believes health should be easy, intuitive, patient centered and empowering. We are aiming to completely re-imagine the prescription process to ensure no patient ends up in hospital because of a medication related reason, and doesn’t spend unnecessarily on their medications.
We are the world’s first Smart Prescription Application that enables patients to own and store their electronic prescriptions on their phone and direct them to a pharmacy of choice. In doing so, ScalaMed enables clinics/providers to reduce the administration burden of prescriptions, and remotely support their patients to ensure their patients are safe, secure, supported and adherent to therapy.
ABOUT THE JOB
That’s where you come in.
As an Account and Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the dedicated point person and champion for our launch clinics in Nevada. Your job, more than anything else, is to help us make ScalaMed awesome and make and keep the clinics and users ecstatically happy.
This means, you’ll need to do (at least) 6 things really, really well:
• Account management – Manage the day-to-day clinic relationship: understand, prioritize and communicate their needs and expectations to ScalaMed.
o This will include problem solving, taking initiative, listening, going above and beyond, and also upselling them on new opportunities and features
o This also means truly understanding their pain points even better than they do, and communicating these needs effectively to ScalaMed
• Project management – From deployment through training to daily use: make sure all client needs are anticipated, and met on time and on target.
• Quality control – Help us make sure our software has zero defects and plenty of delights for our users!
• Conduct in depth patient and clinic interviews – observing patients and clinics using the software and feed back any feedbacks or observations – you are our ears on the ground
• Sales – explore additional opportunities for ScalaMed to expand in Nevada
• Research and just say yes projects. We believe in leveraging all your skills, so we may throw you occasional projects, and also ask for you to uncover opportunities to make ScalaMed a success.
If you’re smart, personable, driven, well-organized and share our passion for healthcare innovation, this is an incredible opportunity with lots of room to grow and influence product, marketing, partnerships, and strategy company wide.
To excel in this role, we’d like you to have the following:
• 5+ years’ experience in a customer success role (account management, sales, customer success, marketing, etc.) where you built stellar relationships with users and stakeholders;
• 3+ years project management experience and mastery of high-performance processes, tools, and techniques;
• Excellent track record of hitting goals, milestones, and deliverables
• 2+ years of Healthcare experience.
- Speak basic Spanish - 50% of patients are spanish speakers
• Analytical thinker who knows how to gather and interpret relevant data
• Proactive issue identification, prioritization, and escalation skills
• Loves to spend time with people
• Effective communication skills: email, meetings, presentations
• Natural curiosity and can-do attitude.
Great bonus features:
• Ux or UI testing
• Grasp of clinical / medical terminology.
• Previous startup experience
• Experience working in healthcare IT / analytics with hospitals, pharma, CROs, or research institutes
• Knowledge of clinical research processes, drug development or managing clinical trials
• Enterprise SaaS product experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Greenest. Grass. Ever.
By joining us now, you will get exposure to the world’s first smart prescription solution, you will get great experience at managing a huge healthcare clinic group, get in depth understanding of the patient experience of health in a flexible wonderful work environment with huge potential to grow your career with us.
Meet your team
ScalaMed at a glance
ScalaMed focuses on Mobile, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Independent Pharmacies. Their company has offices in Sydney. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://scalamed.com (under construction)