Digital investment management service
Senior Web Designer₹5L – ₹9L • No equity
Web Designer for a world-class fintech product
We are looking for an enthusiastic UI/UX web designer who will be responsible for our exciting financial technology product. You will design various modules of our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to complex functions.
- Drive UX strategy and delivery to create products that delight and engage our end-users
- Ensure that our website and assets demonstrate best practice in User Experience Design
- Own the brand experience across the entire company
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs while always optimising user interactions.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with our Marketing team to create visual assets for a variety of applications of use and upkeep collaterals.
- Work closely with the product owner, head of design & operational team to understand customer needs and problems to iterate impactful designs and experiences.
- Facilitate design vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing.
- Take ownership to create users stories and user journeys.
- Plan, facilitate and execute user testing.
- Knowledge of W3C and responsive web standards.
- Interact with design experts based in Australia
Experience: 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in design
Current Location: Bengaluru
Notice Period: 45 days or less
We offer a competitive salary based on your skill-sets.
- Any of the prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Principle, Adobe Suite
- Successful delivery of end-to-end product design on projects from ideation to production.
- Strong visual design skills
- Have cross-platform design experience (Web & Mobile)
- Solid Portfolio of Digital Projects, and Marketing collateral
- Experience conducting user research & testing activities (e.g. customer interviews, usability testing, remote testing)
- Great written and verbal communication
- Passionate about accessibility & inclusive design.
Meet your team
QuietGrowth at a glance
QuietGrowth focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Finance, and Personal Finance. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Sydney. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.