Compare rates. Save Time. Get the best prices
Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid channels)$42k – $48k • No equity
We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like PPC, websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Main goals and responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Generate leads (attract new potential customers)
- Optimize conversion (make sure more new leads actually turn into customers)
- Track and continuously improve results (monitor and report on performance using data)
Some of the projects and campaigns you can expect to take on in this role:
- setting up and managing a wide variety of lead generation systems, including email marketing, Pay-per-Click advertising, and social media campaigns
- creating (or organizing the creation of) many different kinds of content—like blog posts, videos, webinars, eBooks, brochures, landing pages, website copy, emails, etc.
- coordinating with the sales team to help smooth the conversion process (make sure the new leads you attract are effectively nurtured into loyal customers)
- conducting market research to better understand targeted audiences
- creating analytics reports to share progress on all campaigns (monitor and report on website traffic, online ads, social campaigns and email marketing campaigns)
- develop new digital marketing ideas, which are aligned with the company brand and sales goals
- ensure that the brand message is consistent
- conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
Qualifications for digital marketing specialists
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Our offices are located in the heart of Vaughan at Keele and 407.
About our company
At Insurdinary (www.insurdinary.ca) our initiative is to continuously develop in-depth resources to help consumers make smarter financial decisions.
We are proud to say that we have helped thousands of Canadians make informed financial decisions. Whether it be finding life, auto, home, health, travel insurance, applying for the right credit cards or comparing mortgage rates.
All financial resources in one place, Insurdinary.
Insurdinary at a glance
Insurdinary focuses on Financial Services, Insurance, Finance Technology, Health and Insurance, and Credit Cards. Their company has offices in Toronto and Vaughan. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.