B2B SaaS contract management platform based on Blockchain and AI
Head of Frontend Systems€60k – €80k • 0.1% – 0.1%
INHUBBER is a Berlin-based growing start-up developing a dynamic and intelligent blockchain-based contract management and tracking SaaS platform, aiming to revolutionize the digital contracting for companies, simplifying it and making it affordable for companies of any size and industry.
At the moment, we are expanding our tech team and looking for creative and motivated tech talents. Are you interested in being a technology driver in a growing start-up?
Working directly with our CTO, PM and UX you will lead the frontend systems department, being responsible for technical concept and implementation of functional and UX requirements, as well as ensuring our front-end application runs smoothly in a distributed cloud. In our agile team, you will assist in shaping our high-level IT landscape and make it alive.
What do we expect from you:
We are looking for a professional having senior developer level (>7 years frontend development) having a proven track of following skills:
- Graduation: magister / diplom in software engineering, informatics, business informatics or similar
- Experienced as a team lead and have strong leadership skills
- Familiar with the agile software development
- An analytic thinker and a quick learner, able to analyse different options and its outcomes
- knowledge of software design patterns and the ability to apply them
- Deep sense and passion for software quality
- Open for experimenting with new things, doing quick prototyping
- Ideally, you was working previously on a SaaS document management system or similar
You have experience in following technologies:
- Java Script (ES6),
- ReactJS (at least 4 years of experience), Redux/Saga
- HTML 5 (e.g. Canvas), SCSS, mixins
- using REST endpoints with JSON or even better JSON-API
- exprerience in testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Enzymе)
- experience with JS build tools (webpack, Babel, Parcel) is required
- ability to create cross-browser and responsive/adaptive HTML/CSS code
- using websockets
Additionally it is very profitable if you have exprerience in
- in-browser document editing
- React native
You are solution-oriented proactive person, bringing a strong self-motivation to learn new stuff, are on track on new developments and have an outstanding feeling for software quality, working responsibly and precisely. You can clearly communicate concepts in word, writing and diagrams and can convince your teammates. You have leadership skills and can motivate your team. You are a self disciplined person, having experience with ticketing systems (e.g. in JIRA).
You should have English skills sufficient for technical conversations, creating documentations and concept definitions.
At the INHUBBER, we can offer to you:
- Exciting tech stack
- A leading position
- Co-design and co-decision in the high-level IT landscape
- Fair work-life balance
- 30 days paid vacation
- Flexibility in working time and place
- Attractive salary
- Shares of the company
- Young and agile team
Feel it is written for you? We are glad to hear from you!