Business Development & Sales Internship (Singapore)$12k – $14k
Globibo is a comprehensive Conference Technology Company as well as an International Language Service & Training Provider. We are the largest Integrated Event Technology Provider in South East Asia and benchmark for quality interpretation and translation based on international standards. As the partner of all major Embassies, Organizations and International Companies, we focus on the customization of our services to specific needs. We are pioneers in researchdriven learning methods and innovative learning aids. For more information please visit globibo.com.
We are a team of curious, creative and driven individuals with huge ambitions. Our Vision is to drive a Global community of Understanding, Learning and Contributing.
Your role shall focus on
40% Strategic Business Development & Marketing
• Identify, research and determine the contact details of new potential contacts within existing Singapore-based key clients
• Collaborating with the strategic accounts colleagues to develop and refine outreach strategies, tactics, and pitches
• Carry out Market research on new industries, markets & segments
• Drive marketing campaigns/ newsletters & round robins
• Revamp marketing collateral & content
• Gathering feedback from clients
40% Sales Support Operations
• Contacting potential clients via cold calling & emails
• Meet potential clients, prepare specific presentation material/ opportunity management
• Support with responding & converting inbound enquiries via various channels
• Prepare quotations & communicate timelines/ requirements with our service delivery team
20% Event Support & Other Miscellaneous
• Project planning & Execution
If you are looking for a challenge, international exposure and a dynamic, quirky working place with an unlimited supply of jokes, chocolate and potato chips, please reach out to us.
Ideal candidates for this role:
You are an extroverted, self- confident individual who does not shy from speaking with strangers & turning them into friends. Ideally, you are passionate in language learning or event technology.
1. Prior experience in the service line/speaking to clients/customers in a part-time/ internship role would be a plus
2. You possess the ability to think out of the box & a sense of wit
3. You have excellent communication skills
4. Fluency in English, and one other local/regional language
5. Able to commit at least 4-5 months, ideally full-time
Globibo at a glance
Globibo focuses on Language Learning, Translation, Corporate Training, Interpretation, and Event Services. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.globibo.com