Cloud Native Networking & Security Platform
Business Development Representative$35k – $50k • No equity
Todyl puts world class networking and security within reach of every business. Our unique Secure Global NetworkTM converges SASE, SIEM, GRC, and more into a cloud native platform specifically built for MSPs and MSSPs. We’re a fast paced, dynamic start-up, passionate about simplifying complex networking and security for the small and medium business.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented, high energy, collaborative individual who is looking to be part of a dynamic sales team changing the way businesses around the globe are connected and protected. Our Todyl BDRs will experience the full sales lifecycle to grow their skill set and responsibilities while engaging with our MSP partners to drive Todyl product adoption.
If you are quick to learn, hungry to sell, driven to win...and want to make a difference - Todyl may be the home for you!
• Cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify MSP prospects to work with Todyl
• Complete Networking, Threat Intelligence and Security concepts sales training program, and receive advanced training throughout your career
• Participate in an advanced Sales Career promotion acceleration plan which could lead to a 6 figure compensation
• Qualify outbound opportunities to drive Todyl monthly recurring revenue
• Develop and maintain a strong pipeline via phone and email campaigns
• Work with ‘C-Suite’ Executives at leading Managed Service Provider companies to help protect their business and their clients
• Stay on pulse with Todyl’s technology, industry trends and competition
• Capture your work in hubspot.com
• Career: passion for sales and tech - desire to ‘grow’ your sales career with a top-notch startup
• Coachability: able to listen and take training/feedback with a positive approach
• Relationships: a team player and ability to “connect” with all individuals of a business including the ‘C-Suite’
• Personality: outgoing, highly energetic, enthusiastic and a risk-taker who thrives in dynamic work climates
• Work ethic: self-motivated and strong desire to learn concepts about your new role and industry in a fast-paced manner
• Adaptability: open and eager to understand bleeding edge information, network, security concepts and approaches in a rapidly-changing environment
• Communication style: clear, concise and effective communicator
• Technical Knowledge: familiarity with networking and security concepts is a plus
• Background: Bachelor’s Degree
• Plus: sales training and/or hubspot.com experience
Todyl at a glance
Todyl focuses on Security, Security, Small and Medium Businesses, Information Security, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in New York City, Denver, and Denver. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.