Virtual Primary Care with top doctors via video on your smartphone or computer!
PlushCare’s virtual healthcare solution allows anyone to see a world-class therapist and physician, get the highest quality care, and build a relationship - all virtually.
PlushCare is the highest rated virtual healthcare app on Facebook, Google Play and the App Store. The unique combination of world-class providers, high-quality care, and a premier patient experience make PlushCare an ideal place for patients to get their behavioral health and primary care from the convenience of your home.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking a virtual therapist to practice on the PlushCare platform. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients and our typical scope includes a broad range of mental health needs, including patients with anxiety, depression, insomnia, OCD, and PTSD. As a PlushCare therapist, you will work virtually but closely with a collaborative team of distinguished clinicians through regular consultation. This is a full-time role and you must available to work 20 -25 hours per week.
Candidates must have all the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree from a nationally recognized accredited graduate school of social work, marriage and family therapy or psychology
- Current and valid licensure and in good standing with the Board of Psychology or Board of Behavioral Services (LMFT, LPCC, PhD, Psy-D OR LCSW)
- Active licenses in at least two states a PLUS
- Willing to obtain 5+ additional state therapy licenses paid for by the practice.
- 2+ years POST licensure experience within the mental health field
- Ability to use computer, email, and electronic records system
Why join the PlushCare team:
- Greatly reduced administrative burden
- Cost of licenses covered by the practice
- Flexible schedule
- No special equipment is needed - just a solid internet connection, computer, and webcam
We are proud to embrace a diverse & inclusive workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
PlushCare at a glance
PlushCare focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, Health and Wellness, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlushCare has raised $8.88M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.