We are fixing how money works
Account Executive$50k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.2%
<tldr;>Money is broken. We’re fixing it.</tldr;>
Credit cards are an invention of the 1950s. Every payment ‘innovation’ since then has been built on top of antiquated architecture that taxes both consumers and businesses alike. It involves far too many middlemen, each of which takes their cut. The end result is that payments ‘technology’ ends up being a tax on everyone and everything. So we’re fixing it. Come chat with us if this sounds like a worthy cause.
Kash is a Y Combinator company. The Former CEO of Visa is the chair of our board. We have a diverse team of people with complementary skills. Our team includes people from Microsoft, OANDA, Morgan Stanley, Amazon, and YC alum. We have offices in San Francisco, Waterloo and Toronto.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We want people who believe in our mission. You do not take down a giant by doing things half-heartedly.
- We believe the most important skill is your ability to learn
- You should have some experience selling things and be familiar with the B2B sales process
- Ability to take ownership of things, learn what’s necessary and get things done
- Ability to communicate well, ask clarifying questions, ask for help early and not get stuck
- Having worked in e-commerce or retail
- Want to be a great salesperson
- Be competitive. We want to win.
WHY JOIN US
- Opportunity to be one of the first employees of a fast growing and promising startup
- Work on something that will really change the world
- Competitive salary
- Flat org chart
- Solve difficult yet interesting problems
Kash is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Waterloo, Canada. This position is in San Francisco.
Kash at a glance
Kash focuses on Payments and Mobile Payments. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Canada. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Kash has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.withkash.com