What will we eat next?
Sales Account Executive
- Build and maintain a documented system of order-to-invoice procedures
- Provide best-in-class customer support to our key corporate clients
- Constantly think about how to improve our internal sales operations processes
- Ensure that accounts receivable are paid promptly
- Support the sales team with your administrative prowess
- Ability to start and get things done
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to handle ambiguity
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Grain at a glance
Grain focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, and Food+Tech. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Grain has raised $14.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.