Our ai agatha makes it easy to be a “genius” at customer support
Developer Operations Engineer ( DevOps Eng )
Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017, Forethought’s mission is to "enable everyone to be a genius at their job". We're building AI-driven user experiences that embed information into employee workflows, starting with our AI solution for customer support agents: Agatha.
Forethought has raised over $10M in VC funding from top-investors including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Village Global (the venture firm backed by Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and Reid Hoffman), K9 Ventures, and the CEOs of Robinhood, Front, and Carta. In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt -- the world's most prestigious startup competition -- and was featured in Forbes 30 Under 30.
We are building the future of unstructured information in the enterprise, tackling a $30B+ market opportunity, and we’re assembling a world-class team to help us get there. We are currently looking for someone to take on developer operations.
- AWS (EC2, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, Elasticache, RDS, CloudFront etc)
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Fluent in Python
- Relational database design, SQL, ORMs/SQL
- In-depth experience building CI pipelines from the ground up
- Proficiency in managing cloud based infrastructure.
- Expertise in designing and troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Strong communicator, both written and spoken.
- Git workflow
- Unit / Integration testing
- Agile workflow
- Architect, implement and manage environments in the AWS cloud
- Design and implement better processes for deployment and management of environments
- Continually improve architecture and processes, and write great documentation
- Work closely with Engineers and Project Managers
- Improve and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Provide during- and after-hours support
Forethought at a glance
Forethought focuses on SaaS, Search, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Forethought has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.