BindHQ: A Modern ERP for Specialty Insurance
Implementation Lead (Enterprise Accounts)$80k – $110k • No equity
As a member of BINDHQs deployment team, you will drive our future growth engine by successfully leading clients through the implementation process resulting in happy and productive BindHQ users.
The Implementation lead has direct responsibility for managing client projects from end-to-end, raising issues to the Operations Manager as required for resolution or escalation. This position is responsible for the organisation and delivery of the product configuration, data migrations, and integrations, and training efforts during the pilot and full deployment phases. As the leader of the professional service effort at the client, you will be responsible for developing the timeline and budget, and coordinating with internal teams to ensure a successful deployment.
(Similar titles might include: Project Manager, Deployment Manager, Implementation Manager, Technical Project Manager, Forward Deployed Engineer, Client Solutions or Professional Services Lead)
- As a BINDHQ product expert you will use a consultative approach to understand the needs of the client and think through the optimal way to configure BINDHQ to help them meet business objectives.
- Develop project timelines and responsibilities, and keep both sides on track to complete on time and in-budget deployments.
- Oversee product configuration, including imports, templates and more. Plan and execute integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer implementations.
- Collaborate with BINDHQ Product and Engineering teams to fill feature gaps, address defects discovered in UAT, and complete necessary data migrations.
- Determine and implement client support, on-site discovery, training, knowledge transfer, and client documentation.
- Utilize relevant project methodologies during the implementation of BINDHQ products on-site & remotely
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Reliable and good time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience owning the full deployment cycle from signed-to-live for SMB and enterprise insurance organizations
- Previously responsible for proactively developing and project managing a customer’s integration strategy, plan and timeline
- You are experienced with project management, engaging stakeholders and holding cross-functional teams accountable to a timeline.
- Experience Interfacing with engineering, product management and professional services team members
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop, improve, and scale processes
- Experience proposing creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicating technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
The job in one tweet:
Discover, configure, validate, and launch.
BindHQ is a modern ERP for specialty insurance. BindHQ helps insurance companies track sales, automate underwriting and manage their relationships via an intuitive web based interface and API. Empowering insurers and insurance distributors to scale remotely, launch new products and manage their business in real-time.
We are a remote first team with teams in Austin, Los Angeles the UK and Europe. We expect all employees to have a degree of urgency, resourcefulness, and inventiveness. We consider these essential elements that push organizations forward. You will be learning, building and delivering at a remarkable pace amidst uncertainty and chaos.
We are looking for team members to help us build an organization that is highly scalable but still entrepreneurial at its core.
BindHQ at a glance
BindHQ focuses on SaaS, Sales and Marketing, Small and Medium Businesses, Insurance, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, Austin, and Cardiff. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.