Automate business processes and integrate your cloud stack
Senior Backend Engineer (Scala)£50k – £75k • 0.01% – 0.1%
We believe that any organisation can and should automate. With Tray, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs. Today businesses like IBM, Forbes, Lyft, and Digital Ocean rely on Tray to connect and automate data flow between the tools they use everyday.
We've built a powerful, flexible platform that can connect an organisation's entire cloud stack using APIs. With Tray's visual workflow builder our customers create automations to drive their business processes without writing a single line of code. Our challenge is to build a cutting edge product that is powerful and complete while also being beautiful and easy to use.
You'll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself, who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. Plus, you'll get to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
Tray's back end infrastructure processes millions of requests per day and is a mission critical component of our customers' businesses. We are building cutting edge software that's elegant, robust, and stable.
* Build reliable software that allows people to store and run integrations at scale
* Work with web API's to connect software services
* Automate the testing and deployment of your work
* Envision new features that help people connect services faster and easier
* Strong programming skills and Computer Science fundamentals
* An irrational passion for building networked software
* The desire to learn, improve and work together
We currently use:
* PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra
* Docker, AWS Lambda
Working for tray.io offers many perks, but, the key thing is that we are a talented team with a passion for the product we are building
* Stock options
* Open holiday policy & work from home days
* Top of the range equipment budget
* Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & company retreats)
* Private healthcare
* 50% off Virgin Active, Cinema Tickets
* Bike to work scheme
* Conference budget
* We use SaaS tools wherever possible (Slack, Trello, CharlieHR,HelloSign)
* Hack days
tray.io at a glance
tray.io focuses on SaaS, Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence, Sales Automation, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, tray.io has raised $114.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019 at a valuation of $550M.