One platform with all the tools you need to grow your business
Advertising Strategy Manager
Stackline is a retail technology company founded by a group of industry veterans and headquartered in Seattle, WA. Our products and services optimize e-commerce performance for thousands of the world’s largest brands and retailers.
From its bootstrapped beginnings in a one-room apartment in Seattle, Stackline has been guiding brands through the new age of retail with innovative technology that derives clarity from increasing complexity. Since 2014, the company has become a home for big thinkers and tenacious doers who bring the same spirit of adventure to their work. Today, Stackline proudly serves thousands of forward-thinking brands to deliver high-impact insights and data-driven execution on the world’s major digital retail and advertising platforms.
As Advertising Strategy Manager at Stackline, you will have the opportunity to work with leading brands to discover insights, provide recommendations, improve decision-making, and grow their businesses through digital advertising. In this role, you will use a combination of your leadership & analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our customers.
About the role
• You will thrive working with cutting-edge technology and be able to build a strong understanding of retail analytics.
• You will enjoy collaborating with global marketing, product management, UX, and design teams across multiple organizations.
•You will frequently author advertising strategy documents for the most senior leaders of our client brands.
• You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems.
3+ years relevant experience in digital marketing, e-commerce advertising or in a highly analytical role.
• Ability to develop and implement a strategic vision based on competitor research, market trends, and retail partner goals
• Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers.
• Thorough understanding of online marketing tactics
•Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field.
• Knowledge of SQL is highly desired.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays!
- Catered lunches each Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.