Investor communications for a connected world
Be part of a highly skilled and enthusiastic Scrum team, determined to develop new solutions that have the potential to transform the future of financial services around the globe.
As a Full-Stack developer you will design, implement and own both server & client side components in Java/Kotlin and Angular in cloud environment.
You will be collaborating with a global tech and product team, interfacing with other groups around the globe and join a rapidly growing FinTech community.
- Lead and be accountable for system level features end-to-end using Java/Kotlin Spring and Angular.
- Put special attention towards quality, scalability and security of system components.
- Adhere to highest development standards – including clean code methodologies, code reviews, unit tests and integration tests.
- Research and experiment with new technologies and advocate proper adoption.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in back-end development using Java and Spring framework
- 2+ years’ experience in front-end development using modern technologies (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Experienced in designing, building and securing RESTful APIs
- Experienced in microservices architecture and implementation is an advantage
- Experienced in data modeling, RDBMS, SQL is an advantage
- Experience with AWS services and ecosystem is an advantage
- Passionate about technology, ability to research new technology, determine best practices and educate other developers
Proxymity at a glance
Proxymity focuses on Financial Services, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.proxymity.io