Fight your traffic tickets directly from your smart phone
Fast Paced Customer Service or Paralegal @ Growing Tech Startup$37k – $50k
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling everything from incoming phone calls and emails to live chats and processing orders on the spot? If so, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a stellar individual to handle our customer service contacts. You'll be managing a high volume of customers who are interested in fighting their traffic tickets.
You must have a customer-centric attitude and an ability to learn on the go!
*RESPONSIBILITIES : *
• Answer incoming phone calls
• Place outbound customer phone calls
• Reply to customer emails
• Manage our ticketing system (FreshDesk)
• Various clerical and data entry duties.
We are a startup, so it's always all-hands-on-deck and new duties and responsibilities will come up.
*THE COMPANY : *
OffTheRecord.com - we make it easy for drivers to fight their traffic tickets. There are 225 million drivers on the road in the US, and each year these drivers get a total of 41 million tickets. We're going to help them all!
*QUALIFICATIONS : *
• Exceptional customer service skills (This is a must!)
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills (This is a must! Please include a cover letter.)
• You must be super tech-savvy! Do you use a lot of keyboard shortcuts? Know how to make the most of your browser? If you don't feel like your laptop is an extension of your body, this role is probably not for you.
• Ability to multi-task
• Proven attention to detail
• Self-starter, able to complete work with minimal guidance/supervision
NICE TO HAVE:
• Paralegal experience or experience working in a law firm
• Familiarity with social media
• Basic image editing skills
• Speak another language
*OPPORTUNITY : *
Looking to hire immediately. We're a startup with plenty of room for growth.
*JOB TYPE : *
- Medical + Dental benefits