Experience agency network with multidisciplinary teams
Director, Brand & Creative$30k – $40k
- Fluent in new business pitching and client interfacing.
- Establish creative direction in client meetings, understanding their objectives, pitching ideas, designs, and establishing project requirements.
- Collaborate with new business development and client services teams, contributing to marketing recommendations and strategies.
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions, contributing strong ideas that cover a wide variety of strategic approaches.
- Keep up with new creative approaches, technologies and competitor insights. Analyze emerging trends and data, and communicate this information to the team.
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Solid knowledge of marketing, branding, and design principles and development.
- Strong conceptual and strategy development skills.
- A forever innovator with a passion for storytelling, a curiosity for freshness, and an innate ability to translate ideas into masterful designs.
- Loves visual presentation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience using data to inform your decisions instead of using “gut feeling”.
- Ability to quickly understand a brand identity and evolve the creative messaging to resonate with the target audience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
JERVEX at a glance
JERVEX focuses on Social Media, Content, Digital Entertainment, User Experience Design, and Customer Experience. Their company has offices in Hong Kong. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.jervex.com