Tap into accurate data from a single page or the entire web with Diffbot AI
Enterprise Account Executive$120k – $180k
Diffbot is transforming the way people collect data from the internet. As one of only three US companies that crawl the entire web – with Google and Microsoft – we’re in unique company. But rather than return a list of links that a reader must review, we’ve used autonomous AI and built the world’s largest and most accurate Knowledge Graph – a set of >1 Trillion data entities such as Organizations, Articles, People, Skills, Events and Products – that users can download directly in structured format.
We’re recruiting Large Enterprise AEs to join us in selling this vision.
- Scout and build relationships throughout large enterprises
- Inspire and educate customers about the structured data opportunity
- Fund the business by hitting and exceeding financial targets
- Learn, collaborate, share best practices and make the team better
- Close with intensity, conviction and integrity
- Demonstrated interest, skills, knowledge, and experience in commercial excellence through 3+ years (or an entire career) in an AE role, especially with enterprise level companies
- Ability to build consensus among diverse buying groups of 8+ individuals in technical and business roles. We’ll drill deeply into this capability
- Proven continuous learning mindset through a track record of cultivating new skills and knowledge. What were recent skills or development goals you set and achieved?
- Passion and curiosity in how AI, machine learning, and big data will revolutionize all industries. Have an opinion about these markets.
- Be able to lead and conduct complex/technical demos of your products and/or services, especially in the big data, API, SaaS, and all related fields
- References from colleagues, customers and mentors who can speak to your reputation and impact on your business community
Benefits and Perks
- As a Series A company, this is the time to join for those big commission years of growth
- Uncapped commission
- Unlimited paid time off - we mean it. Hit your number from the mountains or beach
- 100% company sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company contribution matching
- Free lunches, snacks and beverages
- Parental leave
- Dog friendly office
- Commuter benefits
- Ongoing learning through mentorship and education budget
- Office setting - right next to downtown Menlo Park and CalTrain
- Each employee has his/her own office
- Onsite gym + fitness classes (Zumba, HIIT, Yoga, Body Sculpt, Muscle Conditioning, Ujam, Core Blast, and Mixed Fit)
- Work remotely when needed and work on a flexible schedule
- Opt-in team events and get togethers - BBQs, game nights, poker nights, happy hours, hiking and more
- Work with an exceptional team of driven and collaborative colleagues. We’re building a sales culture together.
100% company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
401k with company contribution matching
Unlimited paid time off
Free lunches, snacks and beverages
Dog friendly office
Ongoing learning through mentorship and education budget
Customized computer setup
Diffbot at a glance
Diffbot focuses on Mobile, Internet, Enterprise Software, Analytics, and Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Menlo Park. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Diffbot has raised $11M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.