India's First Donation Solutions Platform
Technical Product Manager₹3.5L – ₹6L
• Are you yearning for a challenge and to exploring uncharted territory?
• Do you wish to leave the herd pack to create something unique to transforming an industry?
• Are you a fanatical believer in the role of technology to transform lives?
If you answered YES to all of the above and have a yearning for efficient operations coupled with lightning speed with HTML/CSS, SQL and Excel, you are most likely to be the right fit for an opportunity which will fundamentally alter the experience of making a donation in India. DanaMojo is India’s first payment solutions platform, providing an easy and convenient way for NGOs to collect donations, both online and offline, efficiently. We have 600+ NGOs already LIVE on our platform which makes us also India’s largest payment solutions provider for the NGO sector.
As the Product Manager, you our go-to person on all matters related to technology – both internally as well as externally for our clients. You will co-ordinate with our technology partner for new product developments, testing, bug-fixes etc. You will help NGOs integrate our platform on their websites and help them on all matters technical related to our platform. You will also be expected to automate some simple internal activities and programming skills are thus essential. However at the core this role is NOT a programming role.
We are a startup and are in “always-on” mode. You need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. In addition, you should be ready to take on whatever job that needs to get done. This is not a typical 9-5 job and will require substantial effort outside office hours and a high degree of availability on weekends and holidays. So if you have always wanted to work in a high-growth team learning and unlearning every single day; if you have boundless energy to carry out multiple tasks and build new systems and processes this is the place for you.
The ideal candidate is one who has been involved in web development with expertise in HTML/CSS and SQL. Advanced Excel will be beneficial in this role. We are ideally looking at someone with at least 2 years’ experience.
THIS IS NOT A PROGRAMMING/SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ROLE.
What are we looking for?
- Strong HTML/CSS Knowledge with web development background
- Strong SQL knowledge - important to be able to write speedy queries
- Analysis using Excel to be able to process large amounts of data. Advanced Excel with ability to write macros is an advantage.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the software development process. Someone said "God is in the detail". In the software space, "God is in testing"! :-) You will be responsible for taking all our new features LIVE.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and an ability to grasp things fast and write out functional specs, managing an activity end-to-end. You would be responsible for deciding our NEW features.
- Great communication skills to co-ordinate and manage team internally and partners externally.
Most importantly - a crazy willingness to learn and do anything & everything that is required!!!
Meet your team
danamojo.org at a glance
danamojo.org focuses on E-Commerce, Payments, Crowdfunding, and Non Profit. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.danamojo.org