Helping growing businesses manage their physical assets in an easy and affordable way
Data and IoT engineer (interns or full-time juniors)€35k – €55k
We're looking for a smart Data and IoT engineer who gets excited about solving complex data problems and building smart apps. This role is also opened to Bsc-level interns that can demonstrate passion for coding/software development (through academic and personal projects).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Research and test IoT technologies
- Build API integrations and develop relevant features/analytics
- Help develop/maintain our platform SDK
- M.Sc/M.Eng or B.Sc/B.Eng in computer science/applied mathematics
- 1 to 3 years of backend development and/or data engineering experience, preferably with enterprise software/SaaS platforms.
- Experience with the following technologies : REST API, Node JS, PostresSQL, NoSQL
- Can break down and solve complex problems - very analytical
- You have strong work ethic and are autonomous
NICE TO HAVES:
- Previous experience developing IoT solutions
- Previous experience and/or strong interest in big data and machine learning technologies
- Speaks another foreign language (e.g. Italian, Spanish, German, French)
We believe a small team of rock stars can accomplish at least 10x more than an average team so we recruit very selectively and for the right candidate our salary/compensation package can be pretty competitive. We also offer flexible/remote working conditions however team get-togethers are required from time to time, especially during your onboarding (expect somewhere fun in South Europe, but that's a surprise!), so you need to be opened to travel.
PLEASE NOTE: We currently only accept remote workers from the UK and Europe.
Bulb Software at a glance
Bulb Software focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Internet of Things, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Bulb Software has raised $1.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2016 at a valuation of $3.6M.