BI meets AI
SQL Data Engineer for a business intelligence product's clients₹4L – ₹8L • No equity
Do NOT apply if you are :
- Want to be a Power Bi, Qlik, or Tableau only developer.
- A machine learning aspirant
- A data scientist
- Wanting to write Python scripts
- Want to do AI
- Want to do 'BIG' data
- Want to do HADOOP
This is a full time job based out of India. You can work from any location in India.
Apply if you :
- Write SQL for complicated analytical queries .
- Understand existing business problem of the client and map their needs to the schema that they have. -Can neatly disassemble the problem into components and solve the needs by using SQL.
- Can apply an engineering mindset to debug and solve data issues.
Develop solutions with our exciting new BI product for our clients.
You should be very experienced and comfortable with writing SQL against very complicated schema to help answer business questions.
Please mention your salary expectations when applying. If the salary mentioned in the job post is lower than your expecations, we can work out something.
Please mention the exact term "awesome sql" at the start of your application. If this term is not found, you application will not be considered.
Bipp at a glance
Bipp focuses on Business Intelligence. Their company has offices in Oakland. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://bipp.io