Cutting-edge tech for Private Equity, VC, Real Estate and Hedge Funds
Business Development Associate - Software Sales£40k – £100k
We are looking for a Business Development Associate within our team to drive sales of our software to alternative investment fund managers. You should have the drive, desire and tenacity to network, build and develop long-term relationships with a range of private equity, credit, venture capital, real estate and hedge fund managers across the world.
You should be ambitious, extremely proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll need
We are looking for passion over experience:
• Sales-focused attitude with a focus on closure and results
• Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly develop deep relationships
• A dynamic, energetic and confident individual
• Team player, keen to share ideas and extend learning of themselves and others
• Ambitious and keen to progress
Previous experience within enterprise software sales or domain expertise within private equity, venture capital, real estate/ alternative investments would be a added bonus.
What you’ll do:
• Work alongside the founders and senior sales team to support the buildout of the sales organization and processes
• Identify and qualify prospects via: targeted networking, internal sales development resources, regional leadership initiatives, existing client relationships, phone prospecting, and email.
• Continually, develop new prospects to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
• Coordinate and execute the development, delivery and presentation of proposals
• Qualify marketing leads through initial discovery conversations with the aim to convert into opportunities.
• Nurture ongoing relationships with channel partners to position AtomInvest as vendor of choice
• Regularly report on quantity, velocity and conversion of marketing leads and sales opportunities
• Develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns to generate engagement with "high potential" prospects
• Manage digital marketing initiatives across email marketing and paid online advertisements
• Develop content for blog posts and Linkedin to drive inbound leads
• Drive attendance and conduct follow up for AtomInvest events
What you’ll get:
• Competitive compensation (combination of fixed base salary and attractive sales-based performance incentives)
• Challenging, engaging and rewarding work
• A high degree of ownership, responsibility and autonomy in your work
• An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
• Significant growth opportunities