National Account Representative$36k – $42k
In our sales department, you will focus on creating relationships across the nation. Through negotiation and collaboration, you will enable Arrive to service our customers and their freight in the most cost-effective way possible. Each day, you will build your book of business and manage your own portfolio of accounts. This role is fast-paced, high-energy, and competitive.
Daily responsibilities include:
-Outbound cold calls and lead generation
-Closely monitoring the progress of your freight and keeping all parties updated
-Problem solving through issues that occur during transit
-Internal communication with the Arrive sales team
-External communication with contacts on your accounts
-Rate and lane negotiation
-Relationship development and account maintenance as you grow your book of business
-A bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study preferred
-Proven work ethic in a school or job setting
-Fast-paced and able to multi-task
-Competitive and intrinsically motivated to succeed
-Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- May 21st, 2018
- June 4th, 2018
- June 18th, 2018
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX
- Earn a competitive base salary + commission
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
Health, vision, and dental benefits
Matching 401k program
Free lunch Friday
World class training program
Uncapped earning potential
Nationally recognized company culture
Incredible sales contests
Arrive Logistics at a glance
Arrive Logistics focuses on Transportation, Logistics, Shipping Broker Industry, and Sales. Their company has offices in Austin, Chicago, and Chattanooga. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Arrive Logistics has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.