Emotional Support System
Operations Executive (Intern)₹1.2L – ₹2.1L • No equity
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with great communication skills (both verbal and written) who is passionate about managing a large community of YourDOST customers and experts. The person must be a good listener and sensitive at handling user’s/expert’s queries and providing them with the best experience and resolution.
Though this is an internship opportunity, the person would be given an option to join full time based on the performance in the first 6 months.
- Maintaining customer focus at all times and responding to customer enquiries over e-mail, phone and chat.
- Taking ownership of issues raised by users/ experts and work with cross-functional teams to investigate, escalate and resolve them at the earliest for customer delight.
- Maintaining knowledge of all existing and upcoming products/services of the company.
- Capturing customer feedback and channelizing to internal teams for appropriate action.
- Monitoring real-time dashboards and coordinating with experts whenever required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Proficiency in South Indian languages (Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada) is an added bonus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel)
- Willing to work in the rotational shifts (morning/ day/ night) with a weekday as weekly off