The flight sharing platform
Full-Stack Developer€35k – €50k • 0.0% – 0.4%
As a full-stack developer, you will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement the full stack of our product.
* System architecture design, implementation, and testing.
* Product development in Laravel environment (PHP, MySQL, Vue.js, Blade)
* Work within an agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code
* Being able to mentor/train other colleagues as a domain expert
Required skills and experience:
* Product engineering mindset
* Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products
* Expert level both at server-side and at client-side development
* Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code
* Git version control
* Jira workflows
* Obsession for quality and testing
* Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
* Strong communication skills (in English)
Bonus points for:
* Experience in the aviation or travel industry
* DevOps experience with the AWS suite
* Experience with React/Ionic applications
* People who like to build stuff (we really like people who contribute to open source projects or develop in their free time)
Possible stock options
We want you to be fully involved.
Enjoy all-year-long discounted Wingly flights and gift cards. And even better: your family & friends are invited, too. 👨👩👦👦
Regular team building events
Fancy a laser quest, escape game or bowling? We got all of that.
Never been in a small aircraft? No worries, before you start work, we'll get you up in the air to discover what Wingly means.
Wingly at a glance
Wingly focuses on Online Travel, Tourism, Travel, and General Aviation. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Wingly has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.