Air traffic control for the freight industry
Account Management Executive APAC$60k – $70k
Be a part of our rapidly expanding business based in Sydney!
We have a growing number of clients in APAC and we are looking for someone to come and assist in supporting our existing clients and help to drive new business. This position is based in Sydney, and we also have a member of the team based in Melbourne.
- Account management and implementation for clients or existing prospective clients (and support activities across Australia as needed)
- Develop deep product knowledge and understanding of client sectors and needs
- Help manage key stakeholder relationships
- Identify new clients to build sales pipeline and close new accounts
- Work with product manager and development team to scope and implement product to meet client needs
- Help build out our rapidly expanding team and assist with other business segments as needed
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter - very entrepreneurial and someone who is able to work in a fast-paced business environment with minimal oversight. He or she will be willing and able to assist where needed to support the success of the business (which will involve some travel). This will be complemented by all or some of the following:
- 2+ years experience in enterprise sales/account management for a technology business and/or with experience in the events sector (either in sales or operations)
- Passionate about utilising technology to solve some of society’s biggest challenges and to make the world a better place
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to live and work in the Australia without sponsorship
- Undergraduate qualification (or in absence of that, appropriate industry qualifications or military service)
- Ideally bilingual
- You feel comfortable and have experience with navigating at CXO/board level with major enterprises
Salary, plus benefit package includes bonuses and shares option scheme - the figure below is the base salary range (approx AUD 90-100,000 plus super) depending on skills and experience.