Private Sharing For Real Friends
IOS Software Engineer - US - West Coast$80k – $160k • 0.1% – 2.0%
Social media shouldn’t be creepy and it doesn’t have to be. True has been designed to protect your privacy with private threaded sharing. Focused on people you really know, we’re making social a safe, happy place again without personal data mining.
Please click “Follow” at www.angel.co/true to stay updated about this position.
Please install True and add some friends by tapping the download button at www.trytrue.com prior to an interview.
Position: iOS Software Engineer
As one of our IOS Software Engineers you will be part of a small, highly focused team building the next-generation consumer social platform. With a strong core team and top investors, we’re looking for people who are passionate about building great products at a great company.
You will be working on a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the company’s success. You will be collaborating daily with multiple areas throughout the company including Product Management, QA, Design and Senior Management.
We're looking for IOS Engineers with prior social / mobile app engineering experience or very strong experience building complicated app user experiences, at least 5 years required.
You will help build and maintain a company culture where mutual respect, personal responsibility and fairness are core to the company’s values. You must be an unwavering advocate for our customers, products, people and our vision for private social mobile.
High level of expertise in developing interfaces, experiences and resource efficient code for all iOS devices.
Validated self-starter with strong-problem solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail
Effective and efficient communicator
Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them
Ability to plan and organize with and through people
Well-developed financial analytical skills and superb written, presentation and verbal communication skills
Bring experienced leadership, critical thinking and thoughtful opinion as a key member of Senior Staff
Strong technical background and aptitude
Think like an entrepreneur
You need to be able to work independently with adaptability, integrity, tenacity and a love of learning, imparting your knowledge and ideas to leadership, peers and direct reports.
• Collaborate with Product Designers and Product Managers to deliver compelling consumer-facing products on the iOS Platform.
• Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions that drive complex iOS UI’s.
• Engage with designers in discussions about product and interaction design
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
• Strong experience partnering with designers to implement pixel-perfect designs.
• Familiarity with iOS UI design principles and accessibility best practices
San Francisco Bay Area
• B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or 5+ years in relevant work experience, 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
• 2+ years building applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks
• 2+ years mobile application development experience (IOS or Android)
Compensations Benefits and Perks:
• Market competitive total compensation package
• Early employee "Founder-Level" equity compensation package
• Individual medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
• Generous vacation policy
• Paid holidays
Freedom and Flexibility are core to our values. We want you to be happy and we’ll work together to keep you that way.
True at a glance
True focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Big Data, and Social Media Platforms. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, True has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.