Horse Racing Wagering Recommendation Platform
Digital Marketing Manager/ Digital Marketing Director2.5% – 4.5%
What is ThoroStat?
ThoroStat is a horse racing wagering and recommendation platform that uses real-time data to provide users selections per race or to help build multi-race wagers. Our industry is still way behind when it comes to using technology but we want to grow into the #1 platform for all types of horseplayers from experienced daily players to casual fans who attend the largest racing days of the year.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Manager/Digital marketing director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company ThoroStat
As a Digital Marketing Manager/ Digital Marketing Director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
We are looking for someone who can start working straight away after hours (from 6pm onwards and weekends) and who can join full-time once we get traction and/or funding. This person can/is able to put in Full time hours, but there is no salary or current compensation other than Equity at this time. Our goal is to capitalize on the already established Twitter Audience we have gained over the years and expand our social and content footprint.
This person won't get a salary until we raise a round of funding but will be entitled to equity.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts and content to drive brandawareness and user acquisition
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager/ Digital Marketing Director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
ThoroStat at a glance
ThoroStat focuses on Gambling, Sports, Technology, and B2B · SaaS · Mobile · Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Austin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://thorostat.com