Safety Assured Automated Vehicle Guidance System for Road Transportation
Automotive Engineer – Navigation, Control Systems0.0% – 1.0%
With a mission to solve traffic safety and congestion problem, Sirab Technologies has developed proprietary vehicle navigation guidance and automation architecture to address pain points of deploying a safe, reliable automated vehicles.
In Controls team, the candidate will be responsible to carry out system simulation activities and analysis for vehicle control technologies including vehicle dynamics modeling and control and drive by wire systems.
Description of main activities:
• Perform vehicle dynamics modeling and control system simulation and optimization to support early concept investigation and technology development
• Analyze and optimize vehicle dynamics control for parameters like stability, fuel efficiency, ride comfort etc…
• Develop system models & concepts including high level control strategies
• Lead and develop activities in relation with system simulation methodologies
• PhD or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering with emphasis on Control Systems.
• 4-5 years of experience in the automotive industry
• Very good knowledge on both theoretical and practical aspects of applying Systems Control Theory to Vehicular Applications.
• Kinematic drivelines knowledge and expertise
• Few years in developing models in Matlab /Simulink
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of Systems Engineering
• Good abilities to analyze and optimize system and vehicle performance for key metrics.
• Strong own drive to research and to develop new technology with focus on customer needs
• Motivate, open mind-set, ability to take initiatives
• Visionary but still pragmatic and business focused mind-set
• Agility to work in group as in small startup environment.
• Fluent in English