Omnichannel E-Commerce Platform
Senior Full Stack Developer (React, React Native) (WFH)$45k – $50k • 0.0% – 0.5%
The development team will be largely work from home (WFH) and visits office once a week for upcoming schedules. To help newcomers onboard, new teammates will report to one of our existing teammates and keep close communications with them during their probation.
What You Do
Our platform is serving hundreds of commercial websites, doing business with customers around the world every minute. We are at the verge of hitting tens of thousands in our user base. We need you to help us in building a fully automated platform.
Your work will help companies around the world enhancing their business and creates a new buying experience.
- Maintain efficient and secure CI/CD pipelines, ensure smooth delivery of our services.
- Develop our existing platform and help the migration of legacy users.
- Contribute to the planning of future roadmaps, design features that connects to our products' core value.
- Investigate problems and determine how to solve them.
- Collaborate with, assist and mentoring the development team.
What You Bring
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Multimedia major in IT or related disciplines.
- Solid experience in React Native development.
- Fluent usage of Git; Understands how branching, rebase and merge works.
- Solid experience in JSON, RESTful and API development.
- Hands-on skills of MongoDB and MySQL database management.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline implementation.
- Knowledge on quality assurance including unit testing, end-to-end testing and how it connects to the pipeline.
- Knowledge of GraphQL is a must.
- Self-motivated, adrenaline junkie and a proactive personality.
OmniWe at a glance
OmniWe focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and E-Commerce Platforms. Their company has offices in Hong Kong. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://omniwe.com