Lead Unity Developer$100k – $150k • 2.0% – 5.0%
Meta Technologies Inc. is a software and hardware company creating the next generation of mobile human to computer interaction.
MetaBand is a gesture control wearable wristband that uses 9 axis sensors to wirelessly control digital software and hardware, mobile devices, and connected devices. As a consumer’s digital life becomes more mobile, the interaction must also be recreated into a mobile experience. This requires us to fundamentally change the way we interact with our devices. Meta Technologies uses motion control, gesture recognition and sensors to build the future platform and interface of interaction.
Meta Technologies Inc. is seeking a Unity developer that will be responsible for building software integrations between the MetaBand and all current and future products that the MetaBand will interface within the Unity Environment. The list includes, but is not limited to, mobile phones, VR/AR devices, gaming consoles, and desktop computers.
Your primary responsibilities will be to implement MetaBand functionality by translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging experience between the MetaBand and the current target platform. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
• Implement MetaBand functionality as per communicated design
• Translate design specification into a functional experience
• Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integration requirements
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Use, and continue to develop, our current Unity MetaBand SDK
• Excellent knowledge of Unity – Generalist/Specialist
• Previous experience with hardware and software integrations, preferably in a mobile environment
• Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving standards and development technologies
• Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of code versioning
• Experience with mobile and console game development a plus
• Previous experience with AR/VR a plus
• IOT/Home automation Integration/IFTTT
• Prior experience with a well-known software or hardware company a plus
• Technical proficiency demonstrated through technical degree or equivalent work experience
• $100k – $150k
• 2.0% – 5.0%
• Internet of Things, Wearables, Mobile Games, Hardware Enabled, Gesture Control, Gesture Recognition, Machine Learning, Consumer Electronics
Meta Technologies at a glance
Meta Technologies focuses on Mobile, Human Computer Interaction, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in California and Irvine. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://metatechnologies.co