Transparent approach. Clear Focus. Delivering results
Wordpress Developer₹2L – ₹4L • No equity
We are looking for a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
The ideal candidate is someone who is actively working in the WordPress realm and on plugin development and who is knowledgeable about the most recent WordPress releases and standards.
Applicants should be passionate about WordPress.
The perfect candidate meets these criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types
- Works both independently and with other developers
- Experience drafting functional specifications
- Experience coding WordPress themes
- Experience using SVN software a plus
- Writes well-documented code
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Front-end frameworks such as Angular or React
Meet your team
iTransparity at a glance
iTransparity focuses on Food and Beverages, Online Travel, Hospitality, and Restaurants. Their company has offices in Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://http://www.itransparity.com