Specializing in genetic diagnostics for hereditary disorders
Invitae is the fastest growing genetic information company. Our mission is to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medical practice to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people. We're constantly improving our tools and technologies to deliver the highest quality actionable information for patient health.
We’re looking for experienced Scrum Masters to embed within our Software Engineering and Design teams, help them become more efficient and predictable, and help us scale our agile practices as Invitae grows. We are looking for coaches who are comfortable working with teams new to agile practices and who will foster collaborative environments of continuous improvement. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to improve the lives of millions of people, join our team.
What you will do
- Champion and reinforce Agile principles, facilitate Scrum process
- Coach teams and individuals to reduce challenges, improve professional growth
- Coordinate dependencies with other teams
- Promote improved engineering and quality assurance practices
- Support long term planning, roadmap creation
What you bring
- Experienced applying concepts from different agile approaches
- Good team player, yet able to work independently
- Strong with written and verbal communication
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experienced leading formal technical projects
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Take advantage of comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, and vision.
Have peace of mind with generous vacation days ("take all the time you need; don't let your team down") and an excellent family leave policy.
We offer competitive salaries and equity in a rapidly growing company.
Work how you want
We make work easy with flexible working hours, the computer and accessories of your choice, and opportunities to work from home.
Invitae at a glance
Invitae focuses on Biotechnology. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Boston, and Seattle. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Invitae has raised $195.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014.