3D Meeting Platform in VR/AR for Collaborative Training & Repair
Software Development Engineer (3D / Graphics) I / II₹3L – ₹12L • 0.0% – 0.5%
1. Be strong in C++ or C#
2. Possess good understanding of game development
3. Be proficient in Unity or other game engines
4. Be able to solve complex technical problems that occur within the environment
5. Passionate about Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
6. Have prior experience in any of Google Cardboard, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, HoloLens, Windows VR, Epson Moverio, Samsung Gear VR, etc.
It goes without saying that the following skills may overshadow what you have above.
A. Be systematic and highly organised
B. Be creative and possess problem-solving skills
C. Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
D. Have good communication skills
The position is initially based at the engineering center in India (Hyderabad).
Imaginate at a glance
Imaginate focuses on Manufacturing, Aerospace, Augmented Reality, and Virtual Reality. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Imaginate has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2017.