Conference Technology Company, Language Service & Training Provider
Project Coordination Manager$28k – $37k
The Project Coordination Manager is the vital link between our local teams and global delivery centres around the world. He/She ensures that our team members are aligned in requirement gathering and project execution. The role supports the Sales & Business Development team in the delivery of projects / client engagements and follows through the whole process from the point of project confirmation, up to the completion and delivery of our solutions to the clients.
You’ll go above and beyond the horizons to:
- Identify and/or recruit partners (e.g. linguists/interpreters etc) for project execution
- Be the main liaison between local teams and project partner(s)
- Reach all corners of Singapore/Hong Kong (and occasionally beyond the shores) to support onsite setup and execution in the areas of event & conference logistics, language courses, translation services
- Understand, document and coordinate customers’ requirements
- Conduct research and prepare proposals for special requests from our clients
Your Career Path
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
- Develop relationships across the globe, engage with various industry partners for the 3 services we provide: Language services, Training & Event Technology.
- Gather client feedback in terms of our strengths & improvement areas in project execution and delivery.
- Be exposed to a larger overview of how local teams interact & support the operational (locally & regionally) teams of the business (vice versa).
Your Ideal Profile:
You are very resourceful, organised and process-oriented in project coordination. You are also able to think on your feet and resolve impending issues/troubleshoot in midst of projects and events. You possess strong technical skills in the areas of equipment (IT/Event & Conference Technology/Audio-Visual) set-up.
- You possess strong communication skills & analytical thinking
- Has the ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and comfortable at handling uncertainty
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail & structured approaches to managing large scale opportunities
- Ideally has worked with a virtual/remote team & colleagues
- Possesses Forward thinking, innovation & has a personal interest in the segments of services we provide
- Base Salary: Hong Kong Dollars 14K – 18K / month (Open to negotiation, based on your experience)
- Personal Development Plan with weekly coaching and external trainings
- FlexiTime working options
- FlexiPlace working options
- Quirky office environment
- Exposure to leadership development program
- Access to the latest tech and gadgets
Globibo at a glance
Globibo focuses on Language Learning, Translation, Corporate Training, Interpretation, and Event Services. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.globibo.com