Siri who teaches English pronunciation
Growth Lead$40k – $120k • 0.01% – 0.5%
Send your LinkedIn profile or your resume to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- Create a data-driven strategy to optimize demand generation, develop a qualified sales pipeline and move prospects through customer funnel.
- Own and measure growth objectives, analyze data and translate it into actionable insights and tactics.
- Build campaigns focused on apps stores, analytics, email, social media & display media strategies to grow reach and visitors across channels, including SEO, ASO, email, social media, partnerships.
- Build process of creating growth hypothesis and testing users to validate new ways to drive acquisitions, conversion, engagement, retention across channels.
- Lead product recommendations to the engineering team to drive app downloads, signups and usage .
- Collaborate with engineering team, UX and product team to put in place a scalable growth model using an agile approach, iterative feedback loops and dynamic A/B testing.
- Create regular reports on key growth KPIs. Update company executives with new findings and growth opportunities through report dashboard.
- 5+ years experience and strong track record of executing innovative, data-driven customer acquisition and retention strategies. Proven success of driving growth (100% YOY).
- Proven track record in growth experimentation, funnel optimization, monetization.
- Proven record of excellent execution with subscription business model.
- Experience in marketing including SEO, ASO, and other marketing channels.
- Experience as a key stakeholder of product & engineering organizations preferred.
- Prior sales and business development experience preferred.
- Prior gaming or education experience preferred.
- Strong analytical reasoning and cost-benefit analysis.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Silicon Valley fast growing startup experience
- Opportunities to travel as we have global team in Palo Alto, Lisbon and Ho Chi Minh city
- Opportunities to grow professionally and play a critical role to shape the next stage of our company's growth etc.
- Opportunity to create impact on the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
- Flexible choice of location: Palo Alto (US-preferred), Lisbon (Portugal), or Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam).
Work from home
Friendly and flexible work environment, no office politics
Inspiring office with park, gym, swimming pool, BBQ facilities, and the best view in HCMC
Room to grow professionally
Competitive salary according to seniority
Opportunities to travel
Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of 1.5 billion language learners around the world
Silicon valley startup experience
Elsa - Featured App in 20+ countries at a glance
Elsa - Featured App in 20+ countries focuses on South Korea , Vietnam, China, and Global. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lisbon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.