Turn Complexity into Clarity. Making sense of client feedback
Lead Software Engineer in Test
Clarabridge is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to lead our integration and performance testing efforts. This role involves working with a variety of Clarabridge and third-party technologies to continuously test and benchmark multiple product components. This role also offers a nice opportunity to grow and develop leadership skills, collaborate with engineers across our organization, and contribute in very meaningful ways to the success of the company. ****
What you'll do:
- Set up and manage testing architecture
- Build CI/CD pipelines to get software components in the right places for testing
- Create and manage automated tests of the entire architecture as well as subsets of the architecture
- Collaborate with engineers, consultants, and product owners to determine what kinds of tests to build and what use cases need to be exercised
- Co-design product features so that they are easily testable within our established frameworks and processes
- Evaluate bug severities and work-arounds
- Work with our security group to ensure that we are incorporating security testing into our overall testing frameworks
- Script out and automate the testing infrastructure using Terraform, Ansible, Go, Python, Node, Jenkins, github, and other technologies.
- Go deep with kubernetes and container orchestration
- We have a multi-cloud architecture and we do a lot of work using containers and kubernetes, so this is a great opportunity to be very technical.
Here are a few items that are the minimum standard for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of enterprise software automated testing experience
- Organized, technical, and communicative
- Curious by nature, love to educate and be educated, enthusiastic about the possibilities
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in the Customer Experience Management industry. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed.
Clarabridge at a glance
Clarabridge focuses on Enterprise Software, Customer Service, Text Analytics, Social Media Management, and Call Center Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, London, Reston, and Barcelona. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Clarabridge has raised $124.942M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2016.