Autonomous Video Analytics on edge devices
Backend Engineer - Ruby on Rails₹6L – ₹10L • 0.1% – 0.3%
Atneva Labs is looking to welcome Backend Engineers to work with our state-of-the-art on-edge intelligent video analytics product. We are seeking ambitious, bright and innovative backend engineers and leaders to be part of this development. Job responsibilities span across the entire product life cycle from early R&D to commercial deployment. Our environment is fast-paced and demands cross-functional interactions on a daily basis. Therefore, good communication, planning, and execution skills are a must.
- Expand Atneva's existing web backend capabilities for supporting various Video Analytics Features.
- Work with the CTO closely to participate in system design, logical architecture and capacity planning.
- Manage and Develop Rest APIs
- Design and implement distributed scalable services from ground-up.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize existing algorithms for data retrieval, sorting and filtering for speed
- Handle small to large tasks and support integration
- Contribute to team growth, engagement, and external technical collaboration
- Escalate issues when necessary and work to find a pragmatic solution
- Setup and administration of backups over AWS Cloud
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Automate deployment pipelines and perform basic DevOps
- Ability to program in Ruby and strong hands-on experience on Rails framework.
- Deep knowledge of MVC Design Pattern
- Experience in Ruby's Gem Ecosystem
- Experience in MongoDB is a must
- Strong theoretical foundation of Operating Systems, Networking and Database Management.
- Strong command line based linux administration skills
- Knowledge of AWS EC2, S3, Lambda, VPC, AMIs is highly desirable
- Experience in deploying Access Control Mechanism using Rails, File System Management, Cloud Object Storage and Mongoid is highly desirable
Founded by two software industry veterans with a combined experience of 36 years, we bring together a culture that's young at heart and old in wisdom.
- Flexible work timings
- Lucrative Payscale at par with the current market rates besides usual standard benefits.
- Amazing office environment with a fun culture
- Sponsored trips for attending domestic and international tech conferences every 2 years.
Experience Level - 3 to 6 years
Job Location: Atneva Deep Learning Research Lab, Bengaluru
Interested candidates can reach at email@example.com with their CV.
Atneva Labs at a glance
Atneva Labs focuses on Big Data, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in New York City, Delhi, and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.atneva.com