Enterprise cloud software for life sciences
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
You will be part of our Consultant Development Program working on project teams implementing Veeva’s cloud software applications. Participate in business process discovery workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and final deployment. Explain solution to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Solution Architects
- Learn technical consulting, application design, and project management skills
- Conduct solution design, application configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
- University degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluent in English
- Maximum up to 2 years of work experience
Nice to Have
- Interest in a pharmaceutical industry and IT related work
- Programming experience
- CRM System Knowledge (preferred Salesforce.com) and/or Document Management Systems
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Can start remotely due to Covid
Veeva Systems at a glance
Veeva Systems focuses on Biotechnology, Enterprise Software, Pharmaceuticals, CRM, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in New York City, Boston, Columbus, Toronto, and Barcelona. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.