Creating the Internet of Table Games
Director of Sales and Business Development$40k – $60k • 0.5% – 3.0%
You will work closely with the CEO to create and execute on an effective sales and business development strategy as well as a viable sales plan covering the key markets for our product: India/South Asia, US, Australia, UK and Middle-East/Africa. The candidate should ideally come from a sales/marketing background, and have experience working with product development teams in bringing a unique, new product to market.
-Drive sales strategy in key markets starting with US, UAE, India. Set aggressive but realistic sales projections supported by a clear bottoms-up market analysis.
-Create partnerships with distributors and retailers and develop additional sales channels.
-Help create presentations, proposals and material for investor pitches.
-Preparation of proposals, quotations and budgets for projects.
-Identify and work with companies as potential brand partners. Help formulate branding/advertising plan.
-Work with Product Engineers to develop and implement customer support, warranty plans
-Develop monetization strategies around web and mobile app
• University bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree is a plus
• 5+ year experience working at startup or corp. in a prominent marketing/sales role.
• Strong written and conversational skills in English
• Proficiency in Hindi / Urdu / other major Indian language is a plus
• Ability and willingness to travel to key markets South Asia, UAE, UK and Australia. Approx. 10%-20% travel estimated.
• Strong aptitude for thinking out of the box, and curiosity for learning new technologies.
• Excellent attention to detail, with a creative, proactive and analytical approach.
ThrowMotion at a glance
ThrowMotion focuses on Consumer Goods, Social Games, and Mobile Games. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, ThrowMotion has raised $450K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2011 at a valuation of $2.8M.