Product Manager₹10L – ₹15L • No equity
- Proven work experience in .Net environment
- Proven experience on leading a product or platform development suitable for a geek economy or any market place
- Preferably worked on talend augmentation platform or have experience in building similar platform or product.
- Ability to talk to stakeholders in organization and draft questions to get substantial inputs from them to help built in a product.
- Familiar with Martech industry.
- More than 6 years of experience on leading product development in .Net, AWS environment.
- Ability to think a direction where we can apply AI to drive results in future. Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BSc/MSc degree or BE/BTech in Computer Science, Eng
Talent Kettle at a glance
Talent Kettle focuses on Healthcare, Application Platforms, Recruiting, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.talentkettle.com