Next generation of micromobility!
Operations Associate / InternshipNo salary • No equity
As STEP, we are on a mission to replace all short-distance car trips with personal light electric vehicles (PLEV), starting with electric kick scooters. It will enable us to make the world a better place by contributing positively to society, while improving commuters’ lives by saving them money and time. We want to revolutionize the face of global micro-mobility. STEP is a micro-mobility startup based in Amsterdam with operations in Belgium. We are planning to expand in France, Germany and other parts of Europe as of 2021.
We are looking for a talented intern to join the 2 co-founders and support our growth. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about Operations Management: understanding customers' needs and to provide them ‘excellent’ solutions. You will get the opportunity to understand STEP’s business and be part of our growth by being one of the first employees.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to customer requests via emails, calls, facebook, chats (CRM)
- Follow-up on online leads closely to convert them into customers (Sales)
- Schedule STEP deliveries to our customers, you will be the owner of weekly planning (Ops)
- Find prompt solutions to daily challenges related to the fleet and logistics (Ops)
- Monitor the Ops performance regularly (analytics) and propose further optimization of processes (Ops)
- Create the “STEP Customer Success” handbook and contribute to the development of processes for the entire customer journey, including conversion, onboarding, delivery, repairs and returns (CRM)
- Create a ‘wow’ effect for customers by excelling at Customer Service and be an ambassador of STEP for our early customers
What You'll Need:
- Proficient in French and English (must), Dutch is a plus
- Valid driving license and no major violations or alcohol / drug related incidents in the past three years
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for customers; customer centricity and high business ethics, all customers are respected and valued
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
- You have a passion for our company's mission and its impact on the cities in which we operate
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- You are a team player for whom no task is too big or too small
What we offer:
- The opportunity to revolutionize micro-mobility in sub-urban areas
- A stimulating environment in a booming start-up with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- Free e-scooter
- Monthly gratification
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship
Are you looking to get a first experience in a start-up?
Do you have a hands-on mentality?
Then we want to hear from you! Send your resume at jobs (at) ridestep.co