"Insurance in a Box" for any Indian business to digitise their insurance distribution
Engineering Manager - SaaS/PaaS₹12L – ₹20L
Riskcovry project management is run purely on the principle that the developer is responsible for his/her delivery. Engineering manager is a facilitator and friend and a tech guide at times!
- Run tech projects, ensuring timely delivery with quality outputs
- Guide developers when they are stuck with technical issues
- Work with management to determine customer priorities and adjust deliveries
- Establish time trackers and keep all stakeholders updated
- Work closely with the Program Management office to track progress, provide updates, and collaborate.
Please self-evaluate yourself and respond with the checklist when you are applying.
Self Evaluation Checklist
I have worked on code development on code bases > 10k lines and more than 10 branches at some time in my career -Yes/No
- I have worked on MVC architecture at some time in my career -Yes/No
- I can read and understand code written in Node.js or Python or Ruby or similar languages - Yes/No
- I can test a public API using popular tools such as Postman - Yes/No
- I can explain bug traceability process followed in my company - Yes/No
- I can explain release management best practices followed in my company - Yes/No
- I can guide developers on how to debug problems at Code level - Yes/No
- I can guide developers on how to debug problems at Network level - Yes/No
- I can guide developers on how to debug problems at API level - Yes/No
- I am fond of establishing logs as a software engineering practice - Yes/No
- I am passionate about version control and configuration tools - Yes/No
Riskcovry InsurTech Platform at a glance
Riskcovry InsurTech Platform focuses on SaaS, Developer APIs, Insurance, PaaS, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.