Gated Premise Security Management System
Sales Training Manager
MyGate is a technology-forward solution for gated communities, now simplifying the daily lives of residents, managing committees and security personnel.
Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience
within for over 600,000 homes in 10+ Indian cities.Named one of India's most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
MyGate is at a stage where product market fit is established and have a strong leadership team in place and scale & distribution engine has kicked in. MyGate have had great people join and continue to look for more to join.
Here is what you should expect from MyGate:
- The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you: MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
- PPP - you would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
- Recognition - Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experience. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward and financial growth.
- Good Manager - Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
- Flat Culture - As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organisation.
- Client Focus - We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
- Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity - These are foundations of the company. We will be always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Role: Training Manager/Sr Training Manager
Reporting: DGM – Training & Development
Brief Objective of the Role: To drive all training activities/workshops/Business initiatives in
different locations of the country for Business Development Managers of MyGate by leading a team of 5 to 6 Senior Trainers
Key Objectives and Key Results:
Manage training programs (Process, Selling & soft skills) for Business development
Guide and contribute towards process and skill improvement
TNI,TNA, Problem solving through training and development.
Training standardization, effective deliver and trainer productivity enhancement
Focus on nesting & productivity of trainees
Prepare weekly/ monthly training calendar
Ensure training data is maintained for all training audits & standardization
Monitor floor performance using on the job training (OJT)
Coordinate on all training activities assigned
Maintain training assets provided by the company.
Suggest suitable modifications to the training content to the corporate training team as and when appropriate
Plan the training programs (and training calendars) in complete synch with the operations/sales team for both new joiners as well as existing employees (refreshers) on time and manage them optimally.
Conduct TTTs and contribute to trainer development
Experience and Education requirements:
8-10 years of experience being a sales training of which minimum 3 years should have been into leading a team(trainers)
Should be comfortable with setting up a training function. looking for someone who has seen high growth and is entrepreneurial
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work and influence with multiple Training
Team members/ Stakeholders across the cities and corporate
Any Learning and development related course or certification will be an added advantage
Travel: Role is based out of Bangalore and may demand travel for training audits.
"MyGate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and
employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
myGate at a glance
myGate focuses on Consumer Internet. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mygate.in