Comprehensive process and technology-based solutions
Data Modeler$120k – $140k
At Momentum, we are always looking to expand our family with seasoned IT professionals who strive to excel in a challenging working environment and stay abreast of the latest IT trends and best practices. Currently, we are seeking a professional who can successfully meet the following criteria:
• Provide technical consulting for application teams for data naming, classification, design, and handling as a part of the first line of defense for data controls in designing systems ensuring database standards are followed
• Provide technical SQL Scripts tuning support and database modification recommendations (when needed) to Application Teams to improve performance and data quality
• Recommend adjustment to the database standards to address new business data needs or new database technologies
• Design, develop and deploy database models for application development to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance, and reliability
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Strong, proven experience using data modeling tools such as IDERA ER/Studio and Embarcadero
• In-depth knowledge of and experience with dimensional modeling
• Experience with design and development of OLTP transactional databases
• Experience managing metadata
• Have worked with solutions architects, technical leads, business analyst, software developers, DBAs to achieve project objectives; e.g. delivery dates, cost objectives, quality objectives, etc.
• Experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining artifacts/documentation
• Strong SQL and SQL tuning skill
• 3 years' experience with transactional applications data architecture and modeling
• 2 years' experience dimensional data architecture and modeling
• 2 years' experience in enterprise data modeling
• Agile and waterfall project experience designing implementing databases for transactional applications, data warehouses
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Momentum Consulting at a glance
Momentum Consulting focuses on Analytics, Project Management, Technology, Web Development, and Data. Their company has offices in Miami Lakes. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.momentumcc.com/