Comprehensive process and technology-based solutions
Senior Data Analyst (Alteryx)$100k – $120k
At Momentum, we are always looking to expand our family with seasoned IT professionals who strive to excel in a challenging working environment and stay abreast of the latest IT trends and best practices. Currently, we are seeking a professional who can successfully meet the following criteria:
• Support the organizations' Alteryx deployment by creating monitoring
• Assist with analyzing the critical flows of business while documenting the
data being used
• Review and revise the current Alteryx usage and its architecture
• More than 3 years of experience with the Alteryx platform including but
not limited to knowledge of Designer (creating complex workflows
merging data from multiple sources) and Server/Gallery (architecture,
installation, upgrades, administration)
• Solid experience operating and administering an Alteryx database of
• More than 2 years' experience working with multiple sources of data such
as databases and ERP's
• Knowledge of Tableau and the ability to create workbooks and
• Experience with Tableau Server Administration
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to work with cross-
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Momentum Consulting at a glance
Momentum Consulting focuses on Analytics, Project Management, Technology, Web Development, and Data. Their company has offices in Miami Lakes. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.momentumcc.com/