Digital Credit for the Masses of India
Ruby on Rails- Lead₹12L – ₹15L
What will you do as a part of the team?
- You work with your team to invent, design and build software that is stable and performant.
- You write code that an SDE unfamiliar with the system can understand.
- Your solutions are pragmatic and you are proficient in a broad range of design approaches and know when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not).
- You consider the legacy of the code you produce, limiting the use of short-term workarounds. You create flexible software without over-engineering.
- You work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders, and peers.
- You take on projects and make software enhancements that improve team software and processes.
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience in software development.
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with API Design
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done
MobiKwik at a glance
MobiKwik focuses on Payments, Mobile Payments, Credit, Consumer Lending, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, MobiKwik has raised $140.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.